Visit Florence driving a scooter is an extraordinary experience. You can admire the historical monuments of the city, watching the breathtaking views from the hills around, breathing the scent of the trees in bloom.
Please note: during peak season we might be sold out. In this case we recommend you to source your Vespa, scooter, or motorcycle by our colleagues at New Tuscany Scooter Rental, in downtown Florence (click on the name of the company to open up their website in another window)
The scooter symbol of Italian tradition, is the Vespa. The charm of the famous Dolce Vita, the wonderful 50’s and 60’s can live driving new Vespa with the highest Italian technology.
The most beautiful places are:
– The historic center of Florence, between the traditional markets and squares with monuments in sight.
– Piazzale Michelangelo, also called the city terrace, where you can admire an incredible panorama of the old town.
– Fiesole, Florence’s labeled the hill, with its charming medieval square with restaurants and markets, and one of the city’s sights and the most incredible surroundings of Italy.
– The road of Chianti, the SR222, which runs all the most typical villages between Florence and Siena as Greve in Chianti, Panzano in Chianti and Castellina in Chianti.
– The famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, to admire and to walk inside the walls of the old town of Lucca.
All this and much more is an incredible experience in the journey to discover the wonderful Tuscany.