Visit Tuscany driving a car is an extraordinary experience. You can admire the historical monuments of the cities, watching the breathtaking views from the hills around and (specially with a convertible) breathing the scent of the trees in bloom.
The car symbol of Italian tradition, is the Fiat 500. The charm of the Italian Style, the wonderful 50’s and 60’s can live driving new Fiat 500 with the highest Italian technology.
Alfa Romeo Spider convertibile is the sportive heart of a typical italian car. 2 seater, for red dream in Italy!
Lancia Flavia convertibile is perfect combination between elegance of the Lancia brand with superior internal and external design and comfort of a real convertible 4 seater. Also the power and performance of 2.4 cc engine, will surely impress you!
The most beautiful places are:
– Florence, Piazzale Michelangelo, also called the city terrace, where you can admire an incredible panorama of the old town.
– Fiesole, Florence’s labeled the hill, with its charming medieval square with restaurants and markets, and one of the city’s sights and the most incredible surroundings of Italy.
– The road of Chianti, the SR222, which runs all the most typical villages between Florence and Siena as Greve in Chianti, Panzano in Chianti and Castellina in Chianti.
– Siena, the city of the famous “Palio”, one of the cities with the most beautiful historic center of the world, it amazes every year millions of visitors to its irresistible charm and beauty. The unobtainable traditions of this city, make Siena one of the wonders of the world.
– San Gimignano, the “medieval Manhattan”, with its unmistakable skyline made of 7 towers dating from the twelfth century. It is one of the most picturesque villages and visited of Italy and is undoubtedly an absolute must.
– Montepulciano and its beautiful surroundings, is the most visited town in Tuscany. Its history and its tradition seems like unique this city.
– The famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, to admire and to walk inside the walls of the old town of Lucca.
All this and much more is an incredible experience in the journey to discover the wonderful Tuscany.
– Cinque Terre, 5 wonderful jewels, 5 villages immersed in a unique landscape surrounded by the perfume of the sea and flowers.